Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just wondering


Tomorrow is baking day. I was thinking about trying some different things. I haven't tried selling a rye for almost half a year. Is Nacogdoches ready for it yet? I just need to decide if I will go with a light Jewish rye, or a denser German rye. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

On another note, I got out a bunch of neat books on bking. I am trying to get new ideas for finishing the loaves. (ie scoring) I think I found a few to try. One is this pretty braid, and onther is almost liking wrapping paper. We will see how it turns out. If I think it's pretty enough I will take a picture. If I remember tomorrow.

Oh, One last thing: Come by my booth on Saturday. If you mention the blog you will get a dollar off! I'll know you read it when you mention the Italian Herb bread pictured above.

No comments: