Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bananna Fananna Fo Fellon

So we said she smiled and here is the proof! We were at the zoo with the cousins and Grandma Marilyn. As we all watched the hippos dance in the water, Helen had a smile fest! Finally I was fast enough to catch it on the camera.

The cousins and Grandma left this morning. We were sad to see them go, but Life does have to go on. Right. I was forced to start changing Helen's diapers my self, and Isaac keeps calling me Grandma. Soon life will return to normal I am sure.

Also we took some nice pics as they were packing up. I mean why leave when you can procrastinate. Maybe for Helen's baby book I will edit out Ollie in the back, but for now here is the 3 generation photo. This one I look less dead in, and I don't have a crick in my neck.

4 comments:

krissiecook said...

I'd like to see the photo in which you look more dead. Do you mean like undead dead? Or just pallid and decomposing? Your obvious life-like blogging skillz belay any such claims of deadness.
Oh, did you mean that having three small children is exhausting? Right...

ellen said...

I love the three generation photo!! Some of my favorite people are in it!

The Ailshie's said...

Just to verify - I was there and saw the smile. No gas was involved. She is a very happy smiley baby...as long as she gets exactly what she wants on her time schedule. ;) We loved visiting. Wish we could come back today. I love that my kids miss your kids and actually know who they are. Ben keeps saying, "Ollie too?" I'm not sure what Ollie is too, but everything Ben does needs to be "Ollie too?"

Dormommy said...

Oliver's friend Timmy has a brother named Ben, and it has confused him a bit. He keeps asking where Lauren is when we talk about where Ben is.