Monday, March 23, 2009

1 Baby, 3 weeks of a party!


According to Jason, I only wanted a baby so I could dress her up. Not true. I wanted her so we could have girly parties. She is only 3 weeks old and already we have had a traditional bash (with funny hats and milk shakes).





We have had a tea party with fancy cups and all our best friends.



And we have had a slumber in our jammies party as well.

It us so much fun to have a girl. Now don't get me wrong. I did the same sort of things with the boys too, but it is somehow more fun to do girly parties. What ever will we do next week when she turns one month?!

At the moment she is battling some raging baby acne, but it is no big deal. She still has the loveliest smile I have seen in years.

3 comments:

krissiecook said...

Oh, the estrogen! It's dripping off the screen...oh no, Stellan has touched it and now he's begging my to call him Princess Stellicious!

Lillie said...

How fun! She is beautiful. I LOVE having a girl!!! (my third, after two boys) We just had our first Girl's Weekend.

Richard and Esther Landsverk said...

I agree with you, girls are more fun! Just wait until she starts imitating you with her baby dolls and begging for a pink tutu.
On another note, you look great!