Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bed Rest

Well, Carol was placed on bed rest at the start of this last week. Really good thing we did not attempt a massive three-day trek to New England as Carol started having some contractions. This has been a week of Carol mostly laying down on her left side, taking medicine that stops contractions, and me and the boys hanging out. So far so good - the contractions have eased off and the boys and I are getting on fine. However, since I am on break this is working pretty good, but when I go off school break this thing is going to break down. I'm going to have to ask to be released from seminary because there is no way I can watch the boys, work, and teach seminary at the same time.

3 comments:

krissiecook said...

Boo! I'm glad things are getting better, but that sucks like a Hoover. We'll think happy thoughts for all parties involved.

Richard and Esther Landsverk said...

Things will all work out in the end. But, for the meantime that SUCKS.
Jason-do you have your Japan dot yet? LOL

JHD said...

CRUD! Esther, your dot only shows as Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada with an American flag. Sigh. No dot for Japan. :( Carol and I are crushed.